E1: 76B: Brazil Tax Information Not Retrieved On Sales Order Reversal
(Doc ID 2425762.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Localizations - LATAM – Sales
Credit Order Entry (P4210)
Sales Order Brazilian Additional Information - Brazil - 42B (P4210BR)
When creating a Credit Order in Brazilian Localizations to reverse a previous non-stock Sales Order and Nota Fiscal some of the data from the original order is pulled in, but the data related to the taxes is left blank in Sales Order Brazilian Additional Information - Brazil - 42B (P4210BR).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Start the Credit Order Entry Version for Brazil (P4210) and click ADD and take the Form Exit for Credit Memo.
- This brings up Create Sales Ledger Details (P76B805). The user populates the Branch Plant and Customer fields in the header and takes the Form Exit to NF Selection.
- The Window Opens for Nota Fiscal Selection (P76B805). Click Find to select a previous Nota Fiscal. Select a Nota Fiscal for the Credit Order.
- When Create Sales Ledger Details (P76B805) screen returns the selected Nota Fiscal is populated. Notice the short item number and second item number are both populated on this form. Click the green checkmark to save and continue.
- The record from the Sales Ledger (P42025) is automatically fetched in. Take the Form Exit to Credit Memo > Select Order and then click Close.
- On the Sales Order Detail Screen (P4210) the line is pulled in.
- The S.O. Brazilian Information Header screen is populated. Click OK to save and continue.
- On the S.O. Brazilian Information Detail screen, none of the tax information from the original Nota Fiscal is retrieved. Save and continue.
- After the order is saved, use the databrowser or UTB to check the Sales Detail File (F4211) for the credit order that was created. Notice that the Short Item Number was changed to 0 which is why none of the tax information from the original order is applied to the credit order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document