E1: 75I: P4314- GST Accounting Entries Donot Get Created For OT When BP Is Blank In DMAAI 4390
(Doc ID 2425874.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Procurement
P4314 Voucher Match
In the scenario wherein the BP is not being populated in DMAAI 4390, the system does not hit accounts for P75I805 and DMAAI 4390 post the OT voucher match.
In the scenario wherein the BP is not being populated in DMAAI 4390, the system should hit accounts for P75I805 and DMAAI 4390 post the OT voucher match.
1. Create a transfer order for ST/OT with adjustment schedule.
2. Ship confirm the ST order.
3. Generate the GST Invoice
4. Notice that P75I807 gets updated for ST.
5. For DMAAI 4390 ensure that the BP field is populated as blank so that the system picks it up from the transaction.
6. Receive the OT
7. Perform the OT Voucher Match
8. Notice that P75I807 gets updated for OT.
9. However for the PV being created, the G/L Distribution only displays RNV account being hit
10. System does not hit accounts for both P75I805 and DMAAI 4390
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!