E1: 75I: India GST - Incorrect GST Accounts Are Being Created During Sales Update When Different B/p's Are Used in Sales Order
(Doc ID 2426536.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to process the sales update for sales order containing different B/P in the detail line than Header B/P, the system always considers the Header B/P GST Unit while retrieving the GST accounting entries from F75I805.And the detail B/P companies are different, the system splitting the records by companies in F0911 though the Invoice Document details is the same for both the lines
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define Business Units 1055 and 1066. BU 1055 mapped to company 01055 and 1066 mapped to company 01066
2. In GST Cross Reference Setup(P75I803). Configure BU 1055 under GST Unit 10555. BU 1066 under GST Unit 10666
3. Define GST Account Master(P75I805) for the above GST Units with unique TL final accounts
4. Define Adjustment Definition(P4071) with Adjustment control code 6
5. Define Adjustment detail(P4072) for SGST and CGST
6. Define Adjustment Schedule(P4070) attaching the above adjustment
7. Create a Sales order attaching the above Adjustment Schedule in the header. The Header B/P is 1055. Create two line order with different B/P's. 1st Line B/P is 1055 and 2nd line B/P as 1066
8. Print Pick Slip and Ship Confirm the order
9. Run GST Tax Invoice(R42565/R75I809). The Tax file(F75I807) is updated with GST Unit 10555 for all the tax lines
10. Run Sales Update(R42800).
Two issues occurred here
a. For both the companies the system is triggering the GST accounts from GST Unit 10555
b. The system is splitting the records by differentiating between the companies though the F4211 record has only document#11776/RI/01055 for both the lines. And the 2nd company record only shows the GST accounting entries debiting the accounts for the adjustments linked to GST and transfers(Credits) the amount to the TL permanent account defined in P75I805
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document