E1: 46: R46995- Repeated Execution Of This Report Updates F46027.UCUB Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2426993.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Warehousing
R46995 Repost Open Suggestions
In the scenario wherein a item record exists in multiple locations for different suggestion statuses in F4611, running the R46995 incorrectly updates the Usable Cubic dimensions in F46027.
In the scenario wherein a item record exists in multiple locations for different suggestion statuses in F4611, running the R46995 should not update the Usable Cubic dimensions incorrectly in F46027.
1. In P46011 create a record for an item having Gross Volume as say .06 FC in eaches
2. Currently in F46027 the Usable Cubic Dim and Volume Cubic Dim are same as 1302.08 for location 1.C.5
3. Create a PO for qty of 100
4. Receive the order using P4312
5. Run the R46171
6. Perform the Putaway Confirmation
7. In P46220 notice that Usable Volume is 1302.08 and Available is 1296.08 which is correct
8. Also run the R46027 once and notice that F46027.UCUB is 1296.08 and F46027.VCUD is 1302.08 which is also correct.
9. Create one more order for 1 EA and receive it.
10. Now run the R46171 without the Task and Trip Assignment.
11. Now notice in F4611 that we have two records for this item at status 399 and 300 accordingly.
12. Now notice in P46220 and F46027 that Original Cubic Dim is 1302.08 and Available is 1296.02. Also run the R46027 once.
13. Run the R46995 for this item and BP.
14. The P46220 has the values as before.
15. But in F46027, the Usable Cubic Dim shows a wrong value and reduces further by 0.06
16. With each run of R46995, this value keeps reducing by .06 in F46027.
17. Now run the R46027 to include a different location 1.D.1 in F46027
18. Create one more PO for 100 EA for the same item, receive it and run the R46171 to suggest this location 1.D.1 and confirm the same.
19. So currently in F4611 for the same item we have multiple locations with different suggestion statuses.
20. Now P46220 and F46027 have the same values for location 1.D.1. Run the R46027 once.
21. Now run the R46995 and in P46220, the values remain the same for location 1.D.1.
22. But in F46027 the Usable Cubic Dim increases by .06
23. Run the R46995 again and the Usable Cubic Dim increases by 0.06 again in F46027 but P46220 remains unchanged.
24. Bottomline is the Usable Cubic Dimension values in F46027 is never in sync with P46220
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document