E1: 49: P4216 Pack Confirm Does Not Allow other SCC UOM Except for the First One (PI=1)
(Doc ID 2427535.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Pack Confirm using the P4216 program and entering a SCC UOM of anything other than the primary (UPC) or the SCC (PI=1) UOM, as set up in Storage / Shipping of Item Master, then the system defaults back to the PI=1 UOM.
Steps to replicate:
1) Have an item that have a SCC UOM of (PI=1) of SP, and SCC UOM of (PI=2) of CA
2) Enter a sales order that creates shipment for that item
3) process order to the point of pack confirm
4) Use P4216 to pack confirm, on the detail, Enter SCC Qty of 1 and SCC UOM of CA.
5) Tab to the next line.
6) Notice that the SCC UOM now becomes SP.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document