E1: 43: Voucher Match Variance Flag Off Exchange Rate Difference Books To PO Detail Account As Well As Tax Difference
(Doc ID 2427860.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Much like Bug 22922039 that was closed as FAD Functioning as Designed Given a scenario where Line Type B Constants are setup with
Voucher Match Variance Flag On, and Supplier is setup with Tax explanation code "C" Taxes are none recoverable, along with a specific Tax / Area Rate setup when purchases are in foreign currency, if Exchange rate changes, Voucher Match drives Tax difference to account configured for DMAAI 4350 not the PO Expense / PO Detail account, and the Exchange Rate difference goes to AAI 4340 this is FAD Functioning as Designed.
However if the Voucher Match Variance Flag is turned Off in the Line Type Constants the Tax Difference will Book to the PO Expense / PO Detail account and not the AAI 4350 successfully, however the Exchange Rate Difference will also be booked to PO Expense / PO Detail account. In this scenario i.e. Voucher Match Variance Flag in the Line Type constants is turned off clients are requesting the ability to book the Exchange Rate Difference to AAI 4340, while still booking Tax difference to PO Expense / PO Detail account.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Make sure you have COLOMBIAN LOCALIZATION Activated. However note this issue can be duplicated without Localization
2. Go to P40205 Line Type Constants Revisions Setup for B Line Type and Turn On Voucher Match Variance Account Flag
3. Go to P4008 Work With Tax Rate/Areas and setup a specific Tax Rate / Ares
4. Go to P04012 Supplier Master Tax Information Tab Make sure supplier has tax area with Taxes rates from step 3 and Tax Expl Code C
5. Go to P4310 Create foreign currency purchase order
6. Go to P4312 and receive PO but During Receipt, manually enter exchange rate with a different rate than current Exchange rate
7. Make sure DMAAI 4350 is configured with valid account
8. Go the P4314 Voucher Match and Make 3Way match
Make sure program defaulted CURRENT Exchange rate.
9. Notice AAI 4350 was used for the Tax Difference and Exchange Rate Difference hits AAI 4340. If the Voucher Match Variance Flag in the Line Type constants is turned off and the same test is done again the Tax Difference will Book to the PO Expense / PO Detail account and not the AAI 4350 successfully FAD, however the Exchange Rate Difference will also be booked to PO Expense / PO Detail account. In this scenario i.e. Voucher Match Variance Flag in the Line Type constants is turned off clients are requesting the ability to book the Exchange Rate Difference to AAI 4340.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document