E1: 42: Credit Memo - Quantity Sign Changed From Negative To Positive for Dual UOM
(Doc ID 2428278.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clearing the Quantity Ordered on a credit order from history in order to have the qty recalculated based on the Secondary qty, the system changes the quantity signs from negative to positive.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4101 Define a Dual UOM item.
2. Set up item UOM conversions 1 EA = 1.7 KG.
3. P4106 - Base price 1 KG = 8 USD
4. Enter SO for 289 KG/170 EA (Quantity Ordered/Secondary Qty)
5. P4205 - ship confirm and change the qty to 309.4 KG/170 EA
6. P4210 - enter credit order from history. Make sure to set the POs behind P42025 to use the statuses of the shipped line.
7. Notice the quantities come as 309.4- KG and 170- EA as secondary.
8. Change ONLY the Quantity Ordered to BLANK (secondary remains 170- EA).
This is done because the Ordered qty needs to be recalculated based on the Secondary qty.
9. Notice the quantities are changed to positive amounts: 289.0000 KG / 170.0000 EA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document