E1: 46L: Quantity Not Converted to Primary UOM in Inventory Adjustment with License Plate
(Doc ID 2429348.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a Branch with License Plate activated when inventory is added in an Unit of Measure (UOM), different than primary the UOM, and application P46L30 (Assign / Remove LPN) is called from P4114, then the quantity is not converted into the primary quantity. The Transaction quantity is passed as it is to P46L30.
This only happens in an AS/400 environment and cannot be duplicated on a local Web Dev or on a Windows server.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) set up item with UOM conversion for BX-CA-EA structure
2) Set up P4114 to call P46L30
3) P4114 Enter Adjustment for 4 CA
4) Click OK on P4114, W4114A and P46L30 is called. Note the License plate is created for 4 EA instead of 4 CA. The quantity is not converted to the primary UOM.
5) Run same test in Windows environment. P4114 Enter Adjustment for 5 CA
6) Click OK on P4114. Note the License plate is created for 50 EA. The quantity is correctly converted to the primary UOM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document