E1: 74L: "Failed to parse XML file" error when running R74L3003 Parse XML Response - Portugal
(Doc ID 2429606.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R74L3003 Parse XML Response - Portugal
While running the inbound program R74L3003 on XML response file, getting the following error on the PDF:
ERROR: Failed to parse XML file, Check the JDE.LOG and JDEDEBUG.LOG for additional information.
The error in log file is L74E3003 "Failed to get XML file" for business function ParseXMLResponse_74L
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
1. Portugal Localization ON.
2. P4210 Create Sales Order
3. P4205 Confirm Shipment
4. Print Shipping Document R42565-> R74L3035
5. Generate XML file for requesting Legal Number (ATDocCodeID) by running R74L3002 Movement of Goods Information Extract.
6. Send XML File to Portugal Authority . Notice <ATCUD> </ATCUD> tag in XML is generated.
7. Receive the response XML file from Portugal Authority and place it in a folder.
8. Process the Response File from step 7. using R74L3003 Parse XML Response - Portugal - 74L.
Set the processing options "1. Response XML Path" for R74L3003 with the path including the response file name.
9. Run R74L3003, error: Failed to parse XML file, Check the JDE.LOG and JDEDEBUG.LOG for additional information
BUSINESS IMPACT : Cannot Update Legal Number (ATDocCodeID) received and the transmission status in JDE table F74L3002 Exported Transactions File - POR - 74L.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document