E1: 43: F4220- Provision To Capture Order Number/Order Type/Order Company for Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2430253.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Qn:On : 9.0 version, Inventory
F4220 Serial Numbers
1. Consider an item for which the Serial No. Required field is set as Y in item master and item BP
2. Create a purchase order using P4310 for 2 qty of this item.
3. In the processing options of P4312| Process Tab| Option 4[Serial Numbers] is set as 1
4. Receive the purchase order and on the Serial Number Revisions screen populate the Serial Numbers as say CP2 and CP3. Click OK to complete the process
5. Notice that the record for these Serial Numbers does get updated in F4220
6. However there doesn’t seem to be a provision to update the Order Number/ Order Type and Order Company for the purchase order which actually is the Origin for these Serial Numbers
7. Reason being, down the lane, if Client needs to backtrack from which transaction these Serialized Numbers got initiated to troubleshoot any kind of issue, it becomes difficult to do so.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document