E1: 75I: India GST - GST Unit Address Information Not Printed Under Supplier Address Section In Tax Invoice - R75I809
(Doc ID 2431215.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the India GST Tax Invoice, the supplier address is always extracted from Companys address book information instead of GST unit Address
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In GST Cross Reference Setup(P75I803). Map the Business Unit 1055 to GST unit 10555
2. In P0006, Map the Business Unit 1055 to company '01055'
3. In P0010, define address Number as '1055' for the above company
4. Define different mailing addresses for above GST Unit and respective Company Address Numbers in P01012
5. Create a Sales Order for the above India GST company attaching the Adjustment Schedule with GST taxes
6. Print Pick Slip and Ship confirm the above sales order
7. Run Invoice(R42565) and India GST tax Invoice UBE R75I809 is generated.
Under Details of Supplier, the Company address information is printed instead of GST Unit Address
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!