E1: 49: Delivery Number (DLNO) Missing From F4945 (Shipment Charges) Incase Of LOAD Transaction
(Doc ID 2431898.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Delivery Number (DLNO) Missing in F4945 (Shipment Charges) in case of LOAD Transaction when the rate is set as Shipment Level Payable in Work with Rate Schedules - Rate Definition Revisions - Advanced (P4970 - W4970C)
When single or multiple Sales Order shipment is put on LOAD Functionality and if the Transportation Route selected is based on Combination of Specific Destination Number and Rate Schedule (Stored in Route), the delivery number (DLNO) is not getting populated in F4945 (Shipment Charges) Table.
1. P4970 Create a rate schedule with rate type = 3 - Stored in route
2. Take FORM exit - Advanced and make sure Shipment Level Payable is checked.
3. Create a route set on combination of Destination Address (Ship to address) and above Rate Schedule
4. Create transportation sales order
5. P4690 - Create Load and attached the shipment to the LOAD
6. P4690 - Route the load and check F4945 and F4941 tables
a. F4941 - (Shipment routing steps) shows Delivery number populated
b. F4945 - (Shipment Charges) no Delivery number populated for the load
7. P4970 - change the rate type = 2 Fixed amount
8. P4960 - Route the load again and check F4945 and F4941. Both tables have the DLNO populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document