E1: 75I: India GST - Taxable Amount Field Is Editable In P75I844 And Incorrectly Updates F75I807 During Voucher Match - P4314
(Doc ID 2432311.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform the Voucher Match for Non-Reverse Charge GST transactions, the system display the GST Reverse Charge Tax Details(P75I844)|W75I844B) screen and Taxable Amount is Editable in this screen. Once the user edits the taxable amount here, the system updates GST Tax File(F75I807) incorrectly. This is causing integrity between F0411 and F75I807
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In P75I802, define GST Rule with Reverse Charge Flag Set to 'N'
2. Define the Landed Cost Rule with ISGT @ 18%
3. In P75I801, map the Landed Cost level to the above GST Rule
4. Create a Purchase Order for an amount of 1,00,000.00
5. In P4312, Receive the Order applying the landed cost
6. Access Voucher Match(P4314), matching the above receipt lines with LCR lines. Click OK. GST Reverse Charge Tax Details(P75I844)|W75I844B) screen, the Taxable Amount is editable field
7. Edit the taxable amount to 1,000.00 in P75I844|W75I844B and Click OK. The GST Tax file(F75I807) is updated incorrectly with Taxable Amount as 1,000.00 and Tax amount is still 18,000.00
8. Inquire on the Voucher Document Number in Supplier Ledger Inquiry(P0411), the system displays the two records with amounts 1,00,000.00 and 18,000.00
9. GST Tax File(P75I807) shows Taxable Amount as 1,000.00 and Tax amount is still 18,000.00 for the above Voucher Document
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document