E1: 74L: R74L3035 Shipment Documents Generating Invoice Number in F4211
(Doc ID 2433388.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R42565 calling R74L3035 to generate shipping documents, it also updates the F4211.DOC, the invoice number in F4211 table.
1. Enter sales order - P4210
2. Run R42565 - calls P7420565 / R74L3035 ZJDE0001
- it generates the shipping document and updates F4211 with 44 RD
- adds one record to F7430030 [Legal Document Header (Print Info) - COMM - 03B]
- adds one record to F7430032 [Legal Document Detail (Print Info)
RD 44 SHP = Shipment Guide Line
When R42565 is ran for the Invoice, R74L3030, the invoice number gets updated with RI number.
It is causing confusion for the users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document