E1: 42: Revenue Recognition By MCU Not Working
(Doc ID 2433542.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales Order Update
Revenue Recognition by Header Business Unit is not working with R42800. Note: the alias for Header Business Unit is EMCU in the trigger config. This may be the cause of the issue. It should be MCU since the header business unit alias on the sales order is MCU, not EMCU
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Activate revenue recognition and setup AAIs
2. Setup sales by company and trigger hierarchy by header business unit
3. Create trigger record for business unit 30 for company 00001
4. Create sales order for company 00001 with header business unit 30. On detail line, indicate revenue business unit 20
5. Process sales order through sales update.
6. Sales order did not enter revenue recognition. There are no F03B116 or F03B117 written.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document