E1: 45: P42101 Order Repricing Populating Price As Zero When P4072 Has Multiple Records
(Doc ID 2434867.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Advanced Pricing
P42101 SO Entry
In the scenario of Order Repricing having multiple records, the system does not populate the price correctly for the added repriced line in Sales Order
1. Create an item MIL with Primary UOM=EA, Secondary UOM=ML and Pricing UOM=CA
2. Also under the Additional Info tab, populate the Order Reprice Group as ASH and ensure that Dual UOM Flag is turned OFF
3. In P41002 setup 1 CA=12 EA and 1 EA= 10 ML
4. In P4071 setup an Order Level Adjustment for Amount Level Break and Line Type as F
5. In P4072 for the Order Reprice Group, setup a record for From Level 1, Factor Numeric Value as 40 , Basis Code 5 and Customer 4245
6. Link the adjustment to a schedule
7. Using P42101 create a SO for this customer and qty as 1 CA.
8. Take the Form Exit to Reprice the Order and notice that for the new repriced line, system populates the price as 40 correctly.
9. Now in P4072 for the same adjustment, add an additional record for From Level 250, Factor Numeric Value as blank and Basis Code 5
10. Create one more SO on similar lines and reprice the order. But this time around, notice that price is populated as zero for the repriced line.
11. However in E1 8.12, the same process works fine and brings in the price successfully for the repriced line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document