E1: 43: PO That Exceeds Available Budget Does Not Go On Budget Hold
(Doc ID 2436352.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Entry (P4310)
After setting up budget checking in procurement, purchase orders are not going on B1 budget hold when they exceed the available budget.
The issue was reproduced with the following steps:
- On G/L Account 11112.724204 (Level 7) setup a budget of 100.00 in the July 31, 2018 field of the BA Ledger Record.
- In the Approval Route (P43008), setup a From Amount of 1.00, do not populate the Budget Approver field.
- Approvals Tab Processing Options for Purchase Order Entry (P4310) are set as follows
- Option #1 (Route Code) is set to 4 (Default Location
- Option #2 (Awaiting Approval Status) is set to 230
- Option #3 (Approved Status) is set to 280
- Option #4 (Reapprove Changed Lines) is set to 1 (Reapprove on change to any field)
- Budgeting Tab Processing Options for Purchase Order Entry (P4310)
- Option #1 (Budget Hold Code) is set to B1
- Option #2 (Budget Ledger Type) is set to BA
- Option #3 (Level of Detail) is set to 7
- Option #4 (Budget Total Method) is set to 3 (Standard financial spread)
- Option #5 (Period Accummulation Method) is set to 1 (Through current period)
- Option #7 (Hold Warning) is set to 1 (Display)
- Option #8 (Budget Accumulation Level of Detail) are set to 1 (Accumulate)
- Enter three J line type purchase orders for G/L Account 11112.724204 :
- 36812 OP for 10.00 the order is less than the 100.00 budget and does not go on B1 Hold but does go into approval processing
- 36813 OP for 91.00 this causes the amount against the account to to be 101.00 which excedes the 100.00 budget. The order does not go on B1 hold as expected.
- 36814 OP has 2 lines, Line 1 for 1.00 and Line 2 for 9.00. The order does not go on B1 hold.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!