E1: 42: P420111- Quantity Open Field Repopulated Again After Clicking Find
(Doc ID 2436358.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
P420111 Release Blankets
When reselecting a SB order again and performing SO generation, the SO is created for additional qty thereby resulting in overshipment
1. Query for a SB order in P420111 and highlight the line.
2. Take the Row Exit to Release Full Qty.
3. Click Find.
4. Qty Open gets repopulated with Original Qty and Qty Ind moves from * to Blank again.
5. Now select the line and click OK to release full quantity.
6. Generate the SO.
7. Notice that Final SO consists of 2 lines- Original qty line and additional qty line resulting in overshipment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document