E1: 43: P4371 Not Generating Multiple Purchase Orders for Different Suppliers
(Doc ID 2436491.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the P4371 (Suggested Reorder Stock Item) functionality to generate POs, the system fails to generate multiple POs when releasing multiple lines from Blankets orders from different suppliers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up 2 items to be ordered by reorder point
2. Enter 2 Blanket orders for the 2 items
3. Run R437002 to calculate suggested re-order quantity
4. P4371 Select first line to release quantity from blanket NB. First small issue, the supplier is not populated however, the alpha name of the supplier is displayed.
Click on find and the OB is retrieved Select OB line and enter the quantity to release
Click OK and the Quantity Open on the OB is now reduced
Click on cancel to return to first form P4371
5. Select 2nd line for release from blanket
Release quantity from Blanket and return to first form
6. Select Form exit - Generate to generate the purchase orders: Only one PO is generated for the second item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!