E1: 75I: P4310- Advanced Pricing Does Not Work With Customer Price Groups
(Doc ID 2438055.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Advanced Pricing
P4310 PO Entry
In the scenario wherein user makes use of customer price groups with category codes for procurement, the advanced pricing logic does not get applied successfully during PO creation.
1. Create a Customer Price Group SUN enabled for Category Code 16
2. In Address Book, populate the value for Cat Code 16
3. Create a procurement related adjustment definition and populate the customer price group field.
4. Populate the adjustment details for the same along with the customer price group related value.
5. Populate the adjustment schedule in the supplier master.
6. Log into an environment wherein India Localization is not enabled.
7. Create a purchase order for this supplier and notice that advanced pricing gets applied successfully.
8. Now log into an environment wherein India Localization code is populated.
9. Now this time around, create a similar purchase order for the same supplier and notice that advanced pricing does not get applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document