E1: 31A:P31114-WO Completion Throws Error ‘Line Causes A Zero Balance Adjustment’
(Doc ID 2439126.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P31114 trying to create zero balance adjustment entries and throws error ‘Line causes a zero balance adjustment’
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create parent item ZBA008 with primary UOM EA and production UOM BX ( 1BX=250 EA)
2. Create child item ZBA0081 with cost 10
3. Create BOM for ZBA008 using ZBA0081 1:1
4. Enter work order for ZBA008 for qty 10 BX
5. Complete 5 qty using backflush issue of ZBA0081
6. Change cost of ZBA0081 from 10 to 12
7. Now reverse the completed work order so that on hand quantity becomes zero.
8. Note that system tried to create zero balance adjustment entries and throws error
‘Line causes a zero balance adjustment’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document