E1:42: P420111 - Kit Components Released For Double Quantity
(Doc ID 2439172.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When releasing blanket order for a kit, the quantities of component lines are release for double quantity.
1) Create kit and two components
2) Adjust 5 units in each component
3) Enter a blanket order for 5 units for kit parent
4) Partial release 3 units using P420111
5) Generate SO for released quantities.
6) In P420111, click find and verify the component lines are not visible
7) In P4210, verify the component lines are at a closed status and the quantities are doubled.
When partially releasing a blanket for a kit, the components lines should not be closed and doubled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document