E1: GRID: Personal Form Rename Label Not Working For Box Header In IE11 TR 18.104.22.168
(Doc ID 2440450.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form Personalization on P0801EMP Rename Label for box header not working as designed in TR 22.214.171.124 and browser IE11
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Log into application P0801 using IE11 and click Add
2. In Application P0801EMP|W0801EMPA click on Personal Forms Manager
3. Try changing through Rename Label for box header 'Data Protection Standards'. You are not able to change the box header label in IE 11.
4. You can change the label for 'Data Protection Code' and 'Data Protection Date' through Form Personalization but not the label for box header 'Data Protection Standards' using Rename Label.
5. The Rename Label works as designed for box header in Chrome and Firefox TR 126.96.36.199
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document