E1: 08B: R083800 Batch Enrollment has JDB3300020 - Fetch Not Allowed. Error In Log
(Doc ID 2440474.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch Enrollment (R083800) is giving a database error message in the log 'JDB3300020 - Fetch not allowed. Prior successful Select operation required for this request.'
This does not affect processing but is confusing to any user reviewing the log and would affect performance for the UBE.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup a plan (P08320) that is mandatory and set for enrollment at the plan level.
2. Assign the plan to a Benefit Group and Category (P08350).
3. Add employee into Benefit Group
4. Run Batch Enrollment (R083800) with processing options for the mandatory plan.
5. Employee's are successfully assigned to mandatory plan.
6. From Work with Submitted Jobs, Row Exit View Logs. Select the Logging (JDE.log) check box and note that following error is showing up in log 'JDB3300020 - Fetch not allowed. Prior successful Select operation required for this request'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document