E1: ORCH: Not Able To Save SREQ With Orchestrator after Applying Weblogic Patches in WLS 22.214.171.124
(Doc ID 2442140.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setting up Orchestrator for the first time and had it up and running successfully. Even created some custom samples. But recently removed all samples from Orchestrator and now cannot create and save any Service Requests.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Log into Orchestrator and select the Service Request icon.
2. Select the Create New button and choose Form Request.
3. Add a form for P01012_W01012B and select the QBE address number and the Find button.
4. Push the save button at the top right.
5. Close the form and upon close get a message that all changes will be lost
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document