E1: 47: Edit Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011) Creates Sales Order Detail (F4211) with Blank Shipping Commodity Class (SHCM) and Shipping Conditions Code(SHCN)
(Doc ID 2442802.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R47011 creates F4211 record having Shipping Commodity Class SHCM and Shipping Conditions Code SHCN Blank instead of fetching from Item Branch.
When running R47011 with Shipping Commodity Class SHCM and Shipping Conditions Code SHCN left Blank in EDI F47012 detail file, is not updated in F4211 based on defaults (Item Branch Plant).
However, the SHCM and SHCN values are populated in F4211 from Item Branch when testing the same scenario with P4210 application only.
The F4211 record created by R47011 should default the value from Item Branch Plant for SHCM and SHCN when left blank in EDI detail file. Just like P4210 standalone does.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P4101 Item Master Category Codes: fill in Shipping Commodity Class
- P41026 Item Branch Category Codes: fill in Shipping Commodity Class SHCM and Shipping Conditions Code SHCN
- P47010: Shipping Commodity Class and Shipping Conditions fields are blank in EDI file F47012
- Run R47011 EDI Inbound Purchase Order
- Check new F4211 record created, Shipping Commodity Class SHCM and Shipping Conditions Code SHCN are blank. It should default from Item BranchPlant.
- When submitting a similar order using P4210 application only, the fields are defaulted from Item Branch Plant correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document