E1: 75I: R42800 - Batches Being Created For Foreign Sales Order Transactions Cannot Be Posted
(Doc ID 2443362.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Sales
R42800 Sales Update
In the scenario of foreign SO transactions, the batch being created by R42800 cannot be posted successfully.
Companies Out of Balance
1. In General Accounting Constants the Flag for Intercompany Settlements is set as N
2. Create a foreign SO for a non stock line type N
3. Link the GST related adjustment schedule to the order
4. Generate the GST localization invoice for this foreign transaction
5. Complete the Sales Update process and system generates an IB batch.
6. Post this IB Batch and notice that it ends in Error
7. The R09801E PDF output does show that AA and CA ledgers are actually in balance
8. WC displays the error message “Companies Out of Balance”
9. Now create a similar transaction in a non localization environment and post the batch.
10. Notice that the batch posts successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document