E1: MOBJ: HTML File Type Attachment Not Displaying Properly in Media Object Viewer
(Doc ID 2443640.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from E900 application release to E920 release, adding a .HTM or .HTML media object attachment shows garbage display in Media Object Viewer. This used to work in E900 release but not in E920 release.
This issue occurs in Internet Explorer Browser with ActiveX control enabled. The new Enhanced Media Object feature is disabled.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In any application (example P01012), Click Row -> attachment
2. In Media Object Viewer, click on the File Icon
3. Select the option "Select File from Queue"
4. Select a .htm file from a Queue.
5. Unable to see the .htm file content in Media Object Viewer, it displays as gibberish or in the html code instead.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document