E1: IPAD: iPad Keyboard Pops Up in Grids, Even When There is no Editable Content
(Doc ID 2443799.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iPad keyboard appears in grid applications, even when there is no editable content.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In either iPad container app or Safari on iPad, log into E1
2. Fast Path: BV
3. Search for Batch Application: R09801
4. Filter results by Query By Example (QBE) ZJDE*
5. Click the check box next to ZJDE0001 to select it
6. iPad on-screen keyboard pops up, even though there is nothing to edit.
7. You have to close the on-screen keyboard in order to be able to do anything else.
The iPad on-screen keyboard should not pop up when a non-editable grid record is selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document