E1: 45: Price Adjustment Does Not Work In A Different Unit of Measure
(Doc ID 2444713.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Price Adjustment Details (P4072)
Sales Order Entry (P4210 or P42101)
An item which is a Sofa has a Primary Unit Of Measure of EA (Each) and Secondary Unit of Measure of SE (Seats). The price adjustment for Freight Cost is calculated based upon the number of seats the Sofa has.
- Freight Cost for a Sofa is $9.00 per SE
- Item SOFA-3 has 3 Seats. Unit of Measure Conversion is 1 EA = 3 SE - Freight Cost should be $27.00 (3 x $9.00)
- Item LOVE-2 has 2 Seats. Unit of Measure Conversion is 1 EA = 2 SE - Freight Cost should be $18.00 (2 x $9.00)
After setting up the Price Adjustment Detail (P4072) record with SE in the Unit of Measure, the Freight is not calculating per seat.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- SE (Seats) is defined as a Unit of Measure in UDC 00/UM.
- Item SOFA-3 has 3 Seats. Unit of Measure Conversion is 1 EA = 3 SE.
- Item LOVE-2 has 2 Seats. Unit of Measure Conversion is 1 EA = 2 SE.
- Create two price adjustments one for the Sofa Price (SOFAP) and one for the Sofa Freight (SOFAF).
- Create a Price Adjustment Schedule (P4070) with the two adjustments populated.
- Create a Price Adjustment Detail (P4072) record for the Sofa (1,000.00 EA) and the Love Seat (600.00 EA). Use Threshold UM of EA.
- Create a Price Adjustment Detail (P4072) record for the Freight (9.00 SE) for All Items and All Customers. Use Threshold UM of SE.
- Now create a Sales Order for 1 Sofa and 1 Love Seat for the Customer. The price comes in but the freight charge does not on both items.
- Checking the Price History, only the first adjustment with Unit of Measure EA is applied. The second adjustment with Unit of Measure SE is not applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document