E1: 41B: Ship Confirm (P4205) Updates Incorrect Actual Ship Time Even After Hard Error
(Doc ID 2445513.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Bulk Stock Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ship confirm (P4205) fails to validate value in actual ship time (ADTM) and bulk transaction time (RDTM) and saving incorrect time even though hard error "Invalid Time (40R63)" pops-up.
1. Create bulk sales order using P4210 application.
2. Run ship confirm with valid version and filter above created sales order.
3. Select the sales order and navigate to the detail screen.
4. Modify actual ship time (ADTM) and Bulk transaction time (RDTM) to a value 250123 (which is incorrect time format), system shows hard error only on actual ship time field but not on bulk transaction time.
5. Click ok button, system saves the incorrect time in actual ship time (F4211/F42199 - ADTM) and bulk transaction time (F41511 - RDTM) even though hard error shows up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document