E1: 49: Vertex P4915 Override Address Not Woking
(Doc ID 2448047.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Vertex - Distribution
Within Work with Shipments application (P4915), if the user takes the Row exit to Revisions/Shipment and then form exits to Address Override/Destination Address (P4006) and overrides the address, the override
Tax Rate/Area Geocode is not being retrieved into the sales order.
If the same test is performed using override address functionality in P4210, the geocode updates fine. This was addressed by Bug 22912742. However, this bug does not address changing the Ship-to Address Override (P4006) when
called from Work with Shipments (P4915).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In a Vertex environment, enter a taxable one line transportation sales order.
2. From Work With Shipments, take the Row Exit to Revisions--> Shipment.
3. Form Exit to Override Destination Address.
4. Override the city and zip code and click ok
5. The new override vertex geocode is not retrieved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document