E1: 15: Recurring Billing Batch Post (R15199) Fails with Multiple Void G/L Dates
(Doc ID 2448497.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue within the Real Estate Cash Receipt program (P15103) where system allows multiple GL Dates for void of cash receipts. This is a known JDE issue affecting P03B102 as well.
Batch should post correctly or system should prevent the scenario from being created which result in a failed post.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a receipt using the P15103 with GL Date 02/26/2018 for $200 and partially apply to an invoice for $100, leaving $100 Unapplied.
2) Post the batch.
3) Using the P15103, inquire on the batch again, change the GL date in header to 02/01/2018.
Select grid row and take Row Exit to Void/Delete. Void the grid line with Void GL date of 02/01/2018. Do not post.
4) From the main Work with Customer Receipts Inquiry screen P15103, void the entire receipt using Void GL Date of 02/26/2018.
5) There are now 2 RO records in the F03B14, each with a different Void GL date (02/26/2018 and 02/01/2018).
6) Posted the void batch. Batch ends in error: The AA ledger type is out of balance by 100.00.
If the same steps are done but using the same GL date on the voids, the void batch posts without error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document