E1: 42: P4210 Clears The Related Document Number And Related Document Type of F4080
(Doc ID 2448783.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User creates a related SO order from P31P001 for a WO production task.
If user edits the SO order from P4210, the related document number(Data item:DOC) and the related document type(Data Item:DCT) fields of the Related Orders Cross Reference table(F4080) are blank out.
As a result, the connection between the related Sales Order and the project task is lost.
1. P31P001 - Create a project.
2. P31P001 - For the ET task of the project, click "Insert child" and insert WO task.
3. For the child WO task, select Task Actions as "Create SO Lines".
4. Save and close.
5. Query the created project and see the SO order is in the“View Related Orders”and the Parent Task is WO task.
6. Databrowser - Check the Related Orders Cross Reference table(F4080) and see Related Document Number (DOC) and Related Document Type (DCT) are correctly populated.
7. Go to P4210 and edit the Description1(DSC1) and click OK.
8. Databrowser - check the F4080 table and notice that for that SO, Related Document Number (DOC) and Related Document Type (DCT) are now blank.
9. Back to P31P001 and query the project. The SO order is disappeared from View Related Orders”section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document