E1: 43: Error does Not Happens When PO Header Has Invalid Tax Rate
(Doc ID 2448898.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase order entry (P4310)
PO header is allowed to save even if wrong Tax Rate/Area is populated in the purchase order header screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create PO Header with ‘TXX’ as valid Tax Rate/Area
2) Create Detail with the same Tax Rate
3) Get back to the header, populate invalid ‘ TTT’ that is not set up as Tax Rate/Area.
4) System allowed to save it without any error.
5) System only prompt error at detail level
6) Removed the space and saved the order
7) Coming back to the header, TTT is in Tax Rate/Area field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document