E1: 04: R04901A (Create A/P "As Of" Files) Creates Corrupt F0411A (WF - "As Of" Accounts Payable Ledger) Records Under Certain Date Scenario with Voided Voucher
(Doc ID 2449210.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data corruption is created in F0411A (WF - "As Of" Accounts Payable Ledger) when running R04901A (Create A/P "As Of" Files) under a specific date scenario. This then creates incorrect data displayed in the as of reports (i.e. R04413C ("As-Of" Open A/P Summary Report)).
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Create and post a voucher with a GL Date of 7/11/2020. This can be done in P0411.
2) Pay the voucher using a GL date of 7/12/2018. This can be done in P0413M. Post the payment.
3) Void the payment using a GL date of 8/15/2018. This can be done in P0413M.
4) Void the voucher using a GL date of 8/15/2018. This can be done in P0411.
5) Run the R04901A. Set the ‘As Of’ Date in the processing options for 7/31/2018. You will be able to see that the voucher void record is included in the F0411A while the original voucher record is not. You can also see that the voucher void record’s GL Date in the F0411A has been changed to 7/12/2018 (when in the F0411 the GL Date is 8/15/2018). So the record in the F0411A now has a corrupt GL date as well as a corrupt open amount.
a. Neither the original voucher record nor the void record meet the criteria of the select statement in R04901A.
6) This creates problems when running the As-Of reports based on the F0411A.
7) Something else to note is that if the R04901A is run with an As-Of date of 8/31/2018, neither the voucher record nor the voucher void record are included in the F0411A.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document