E1: 47: EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change (R47131) Does Not Add Kit Components
(Doc ID 2449741.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change (R47131)
When EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change (R47131) is run to add a kit parent item (CHGC = A) to an existing sales order, the kit parent item is added but not the component lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Sales order for a 10 EA of a regular stock item and save it.
- Find a Kit Item and review the Bill of Material (P3002).
- Use Inbound EDI P.O. Change Revisions (P47130) to populate the Input Data for adding a line to the order with EDI.
- On the EDI Detail (F47132) add Line 2.000 with Change Code (CHGC) to A (Add this line/item) and populate the quantity and item number of the kit parent item.
- On the EDI Header (F47131) enter the Transaction Set Purpose (TS PUR) as 02 (Add).
- Now run EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change (R47131).
- Return to Customer Service (P4210) and click Find. Only the kit parent line was added.
- Using Databrowser, check Sales Detail (F4211) records for the order. Only the kit parent line was added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document