E1: 04: Create Payment Control Groups X0450 Allows Changes In AB
(Doc ID 2450222.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Payee Control is configured in A/P Payee Control Server (X0450) to include the Special Payee field in Address Book Master (F0101), a change in Address Book (P01012) for this field will be recorded for approval in Payee Control Review and Approval (P0450).
While the record in not approved, Create Payment Control Groups (R04570) should not create Payment Groups for the Supplier.
However, for a specific setup, R04570 will create a Payment Group which can be written and the resulting check will be created for the Special Payee which was not approved in P0450.
- In A/P Payee Control Server - Processing Options Only (X0450), enable Payee Control for Special Payee
- In Address Book (P01012), change the Special Payee for a Supplier in the Related Address tab
- In Payee Control Review and Approval (P0450), verify a new Payee Control record has been created for the above change
- In Standard Voucher Entry (P0411), enter a new Voucher for the above Supplier
- After saving the batch, verify the Payee was populated from Address Book
- Run Create Payment Control Groups (R04570) for the above batch with Processing Option Process By > Payee set to Blank
- Verify a Payment Group was not created
- Run Create Payment Control Groups (R04570) for the above batch with Processing Option Process By > Payee set to 1
- Verify a Payment Group has been created although the Payee was pending approval
- In Automatic Payment Groups (P04571), Write the Payment Group and verify the Payment is created for the Payee pending approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document