E1: 43: Reversed Voucher Line Not Available for Progress Payment
(Doc ID 2450463.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Progress Payments (P4314)
After reversing a Partial Progress Payment Voucher, when the user attempts to recreate the Progress Payment Voucher, on the Work With Contracts screen with Match Type = "Contracts to Pay" selected, the Purchase Order Line is not available to match, so the voucher cannot be created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Use Blanket Release (P43060) to create a Subcontract Purchase Order
- Status is defaulted as 220/440
- Create a Progress Payment/Partial Voucher (P4314)
- Status is updated to 440/440
- Reverse Progress Payment/Partial Voucher (P4314)
- Status is updated to 220/230
- Attempt to create a new Progress Payment/Partial Voucher (P4314)
- In the Work With Contracts screen select Match Type = "Contracts to Pay"
- The order is not fetched into the grid
- The Progress Payment/Voucher cannot be created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document