E1: 43: R437001 Generates Order Ignoring Quantity Available Or If Order Is Closed
(Doc ID 2450647.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The report will generate a purchase order with quantity even if the actual quantity is not below total availability.
For the system to generate quantities only to fill the back-order quantity is any.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a item and do inventory adjustment to have stock available (e.g. 100 EA)
2. Create a sales order of 100 EA and run R437001 by order number
3. R437001 will generate a purchase order of 1 EA
1. Create a sales order of 50 EA and run R437001 by order number
2. R437001 will generate a purchase order of 1 EA
1. Create a sales order of 200 EA and run R437001 by item and branch combination in data selection
2. R437001 will generate a purchase for the missing 100 EA and also 1 EA for every sales order that exists for that item (even if they are closed)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document