E1: 44H: R44H6006 Option Cost Analysis Report Incorrect Due To Wildcard Usage (Community, Phase, Plan, Elevation, Swing) on the Takeoff
(Doc ID 2450911.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Homebuilder release 9.2 version the R44H6006 Option Cost Analysis report is returning incorrect Cost amounts when the associated Takeoff uses Wildcard values (Community/Phase/Plan/Elevation/Swing).
The report should be returning the correct costs related to the Takeoff & Material Item Pricing, not multiplying these cost due to wildcard values being used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up a Takeoff for this Option. On this Takeoff, use the specific community value in the Community field.
2. Created 2 items that will be used for this option/takeoff.
3. Create Takeoff master
4. Create Supplier Assignment records for the Trade Code associated to the Cost Codes on the TO. Trade Code ELE (41410 & 41420 Bill Item = ELE)
6. Create Material Item Pricing records for the 2 items created.
7. Run R44H6006 and see the Takeoff related information for this Option. Report is correct. There are two cost codes/cost lines correctly showing on the report for $444.00 & $ 555.00 = $999.00.
8. Change Takeoff so that Community is also set with the Wildcard (+).
9. Run report again. The report is incorrect. Report amounts are multiplied by 3. (444*3 = 1332 / 555*3 = 1655.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document