E1: 75I: R75I809 GST Tax Invoice Does Not Display Extended Price For Taxes In Case Of Non Stock Transactions
(Doc ID 2451731.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Sales
R75I809 GST Tax Invoice
In the scenario of Non Stock Orders having no quantity, the adjustment values for extended price along with Invoice Total are not populated correctly on GST Tax Invoice
1. In P4071 create two adjustment definitions for control code 6
2. In P4072 create these adjustment details for 9 % of current price
3. In P4070 link these adjustments to a schedule.
4. Create a SO for line type N , price as 100 and donot populate any qty and link the adjustment schedule to the order.
5. Notice that price history gets populated accordingly.
6. Generate the GST Tax Invoice R75I809
7. Notice that for CGST and SGST, the extended price is populated as blank.
8. As a result of this, the Invoice Total gets displayed as 100 rather than 118
9. However if we were to run the standard invoice R42565 in the base module for an identical scenario, then the extended price for CGST and SGST are populated correctly along with the Invoice Total
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document