E1: 43: PO Generation Program R437001 Gives 'Edit Line Failure Error'
(Doc ID 2451872.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Creation with standard report R437001 is not able to generate Purchase order if Company currency code is different than Supplier currency code.
Reason for above Issue (Standard MBF Failed): Purchase Order Creation report is using Standard Master Business Function which is disallowing
creation of Purchase Order since Company Currency code is different from Currency code of Supplier(F4211.VEND) found from F0401 Supplier Master, hence system is generating Error Code: 2900.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create Sales order(SI) with header branch plant as 'X'. with company currency having SGD.
2. Fetch detail branch plant from Advance Preference.
3. Company currency of detail branch plant is USD.
4. If stock is not available at detail branch plant then order will go to back order.
5. Run R437001 report to generate purchase order.
6. Report output shows error 'Edit lineFailure'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document