E1: 43: Unable to Save Manually Entered Value in Cost Center (OMCU) field on Non-Stock PO
(Doc ID 2452134.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Entry (P4310)
When entering a non-stock purchase order with N line type and populating a valid business unit in the Cost Center (OMCU) field the manually entered data does not get saved.
The finance department was hoping to populate a value in the Cost Center (OMCU) field for reporting and tracking purposes, but they agree they could use a category code field instead of the Cost Center (OMCU) field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In the N Line Type Constants the Edit Item Master for Non-Stock Lines checkbox is checked.
- The Non-Stock Item Number is populated in the Item Master (P4101).
- Enter a purchase order for the Non-Stock Item number. Notice the Cost Center Field (OMCU) in the grid is not populated.
- Populate a valid business unit (20) in the Cost Center (OMCU) field and edit the line. Save the order.
- After saving the order, reinquire and enter Purchase Order Detail Revisions.
- The value populated in the Cost Center (OMCU) field was not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document