E1: FDA: Pop-up Form Interconnect Duplicates Form When Clicking Close Button.
(Doc ID 2452727.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When engaging the Pop-up Form Interconnect feature (as in Doc ID 2205441.1) with a form containing a Close button, the pop-up form duplicates the current pop-up form, on user click of the Close button. Pop-up does not close.
Replication Steps (one example)
1. Create a copy of application P986110B – Job Control Master, open Form Design Aid. Select Submitted Job Search Form A, and edit Row Exit for “View RD Output”.
2. Change Form Interconnect value to Pop-Up and Save changes.
3. Fastpath to WSJ (Work with Submitted Jobs)
4. Change User ID to a valid user, which will produce records of RD type (e.g. JDE) and click Find.
5. Scroll the grid to find the Submit Type column. Identify a RD type.
6. Open the custom application, select a record and row exit to View RD Output.
7. Once the pop up form interconnect is opened, row exit on a record and select view output.
8. File download screen will appear.
9. Attempting to close the window by clicking Close button, will result in opening another instance of the previous form.
10. Closing the Pop-ups with the upper-right ‘X’ results in a black pop-up remaining, which cannot be closed. The application must be exited to make the pop-up go away.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document