E1: 42: Unable to Defer ICMS Taxes on Nota Fiscal PO Receipts Brazil
(Doc ID 2452807.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Nota Fiscal Receipts - Brazil (P4312BR)
Close Nota Fiscal (P76B900)
When attempting to Process a Supplier Nota Fiscal with Deferred ICMS Taxes where the ICMS Deferred Percentage is set to 25.5% in ICMS Tax Rates (P7608B), when the Nota Fiscal is created at the time of PO Receipt, the ICMS tax was calculated at 18% but the ICMS Deferred Percentage of 25.5% is not used to reduce and defer the ICMS tax amount due immediately.
If the ICMS Deferred Percentage is set to 25.5% in ICMS Tax Rates (P7608B), the Deferred Percentage should be used to reduce and defer the ICMS tax amount due immediately.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a purchase order (P4310) with S Line Type.
- Brazil information details for PO (P4310BR) are populated and saved.
- ICMS Deferred Percentage as 25.5% in ICMS Tax Rates (P7608B).
- In the Transaction Nature (P7615B) Setup ICMS ST code configured with 051 or 51.
- The PO Receipt Entry (P4312) is run
- The Nota Fiscal Revisions Screen (P4312BR) is populated with the access key.
- The Nota Fiscal is closed.
- Go into the Nota Fiscal form to check the Nota Fiscal Details (P7610B)
- Check the ICMS taxes. The ICMS was calculated with 18% but doesn’t use the ICMS Deferred Percentage of 25.5% to reduce the ICMS tax
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document