E1: 41: Inventory Transfer for License Plate Item generating Out of Balance GL Batch
(Doc ID 2452890.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering Inventory Transfer (P4113) for a license plate item and when entering the incorrect quantity, Error 140LPN – Insufficient Quantity in LP is issued which is correct.
However when correcting the quantity and saving the transaction there are duplicate F0911 journal entries created, one entry for the the incorrect quantity and 2 for the correct quantity.
The cardex only has 2 entries although Journal entry line number is 2.0 and 3.0.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Set up License plate branch with license plate items
2) P4113 Enter Transfer for a License plate with an incorrect, larger quantity
3) Error 140LPN – Insufficient Quantity in LP is issued
4) Blank out quantity and error 0003 - Blanks invalid is issued
5) Enter correct quantity and save transaction
6) Note that Cardex seems correct although the JELN is 2.0 and 3.0
7) G/L shows 3 journal entries, 1 for the incorrect quantity and 2 for the correct one
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document