E1: 42: Sales Repost (R42995) Ends in E-Error Status When Run from Batch Versions
(Doc ID 2453393.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Repost (R42995)
When Sales Repost (R42995) Version RIS0001 is manually submitted from Batch Versions by a user on an ad-hoc basis, the job ends in E-Error Status. When Sales Repost (R42995) Version is submitted on the scheduler the job ends in D-Done status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Batch Versions
- Enter R42995 and click Find
- Select a Sales Repost (R42995) Version and Submit the job manually with logging activated
- The job ends in E-Error Status in Work with Submitted Jobs.
- There are no errors sent to the work center.
- Checking the debug logs the job ends abruptly after failing to retrieve a PDF file from the Server batch job file repository (F986110R).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document