E1: ORCH Notification Based On Watch List Keep Sending the Notification When "If Only" " Changed to Warning" Condition Doesn't Meet
(Doc ID 2453395.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You would like to accomplish to have a notification sent "Only If" a watchlist "Changes to Warning". However, the functionality in the subscription is sending a Notification every time it runs on the scheduler (or when you click on the Test Button from the Orchestrator Studio).
Steps to Duplicate:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a watchlist that is not at a warning or critical Status.
2. Create a notification in Orchestrator that uses the watch list. Create a schedule and attach it to the Notification to run every 5 minutes.
3. Subscribe to the Notification in JDE with the following Policy options
a. Notify Me "ONLY IF"
b. Watchlist Level "Changes to Warning"
4. Start Scheduler
5. Perform action to make watchlist enter warning status.
6. Rather than sending one notification after it changes to warning, it will send a notification every 5 minutes until the watchlist goes to normal or critical status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!