E1: OVR: OVR Drill Back Link Composer not Displaying Field Selection
(Doc ID 2453935.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing Oneview (OVR) Drill Back composer from P01012 (any app), no fields are available to select.
Accessing OVR Drill Back composer from P01012 (any app), field list should be available to select.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Access P01012 (this is an example application)
- Inquire on data
- Select OVR
- Create a new Report
- Select columns for data
- Select the '+' on Drill Back Link Composer
- Add a new link
- Use Name (Address_Book) (for this example)
- Applications P01012 (for this example)
- Form Address Book Revisions (W01012A) (for this example)
Result: No fields displayed (fields are normally displayed automatically)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document